Some of you may have noticed that I have recently moved job roles to launch a new content marketing agency called Quaturo.
We’ve been working on a lot of really great stuff behind the scenes the last few weeks, so I thought it would be a good time to share some of this with you.
So I thought I’d write a quick email to explain…
1) Who are Quaturo?
We are a leading content marketing agency – specialising in producing outstanding content to get brands noticed online. We have a strong background in SEO and social media – and have found that most website’s have one thing in common, they all need high-quality content and natural links. So we are using our experience in the areas that we have found to get the best results for our clients search campaigns; great content!
Our key services include:
- Content Strategy – analysing, auditing and research to find any gaps in content and the best angles to use for marketing your content online.
- Content Development – generating social media buzz and great links via blogging, guest blogging and infographic design.
- Blogger Outreach – social promotion to connect with key bloggers in order to generate coverage and high-quality links.
- Training – we can work with your in-house content team to ensure that the content they are developing has maximum impact online.
For more information please visit our content marketing services or get in touch.
2) Content Marketing Events
We plan on running a number of content marketing events later in the year. These are likely to be in the format of both online and offline (London) events, including:
- Google+ Hangouts
- Blogger meetups
- Roundtables & Knowledge Shares
- Seminars & Mini-Conferences
3) A Bit of Footballing Fun!
Finally, I’ve setup a five-a-side football event in London on Thursday evenings. This event is running every week in Camden at 8.30pm – there’s still time to play this week too – just signup here!